Chartered November 1951 as a local club under the umbrella of Pilot International, we are an international civic and service organization whose mission is to influence positive change in communities throughout the world. To do this, we come together in friendship and give people an outlet for service. We focus on preparing young adults for service, encouraging brain safety and health, and supporting those who care for others.
We provide support to families and facilities in St. Lucie county. Each year, Pilot Club of Fort Pierce sponsors a golf tournament, "Birdies for Bracelets" to raise funds for tracking bracelets through Alzheimer's Community Care. We participate in several Alzheimer's Association events, as well as events for local organizations such as Hands of St. Lucie County, A Volunteer in Medicine Clinic and Family Meals. We also provide donations to the Grace Pack program to help end childhood hunger.
Our club presents five scholarships each year to five local individuals either starting their college education or continuing it. With that, our club is proud to support the Florida District Pilot Scholarship House Foundation and Pilot Scholarship Houses at the University of Florida, Florida State University and Florida Golf Coast University. Currently, we are raising funds to sponsor our 5th house to be established at Florida Gulf Coast University.
Funding of these projects is made possible by several fundraisers throughout the year, including our golf tournament, two bunco parties, a fashion show and a Mother's Day raffle.
To learn more about Pilot Club of Fort Pierce, please contact Tena Sigmon at (772) 828-1716 or join us at our next meeting or event. We would love to see you!
Gallery of Fun
When We Meet
Here at Pilot Club of Fort Pierce, we meet twice each month, the 2nd Thursday for our business
meetings and the 4th Thursday for our program meeting.
The meetings begin at 6:00 PM and last about one hour held at
Trinity Lutheran Church located at:
2011 South 13th Street, Fort Pierce
CURRENT & PAST Events
- Sat, Sep 23Gator Trace Golf & Country ClubSep 23, 7:00 AM EDTGator Trace Golf & Country Club, 4302 Gator Trace Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34982, USA
- Sun, Sep 25Winner will be alerted live on FacebookSep 25, 2022, 4:00 PM EDTWinner will be alerted live on FacebookSep 25, 2022, 4:00 PM EDTWinner will be alerted live on FacebookEnter to win a 4 day 3 night getaway at a Bluegreen Resort of your choice of New Orleans, Savannah or Cibola Vista Resort and Spa in Arizone. All proceeds go directly to the purchase of ID Locator Bracelets for the Alzheimer's Community Care participants. Help us reach our $5k donation goal!
- Sat, Sep 24Meadowood Golf & Tennis ClubSep 24, 2022, 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM EDTMeadowood Golf & Tennis Club, 9425 Meadowood Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34951, USA
- Sat, Sep 25onlineSep 25, 2021, 5:00 PMonline
- Sat, Sep 25Meadowood Golf & Tennis ClubSep 25, 2021, 7:30 AMMeadowood Golf & Tennis Club, 9425 Meadowood Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34951, USASep 25, 2021, 7:30 AMMeadowood Golf & Tennis Club, 9425 Meadowood Dr, Fort Pierce, FL 34951, USAJoin us for our 17th annual charity golf tournament to benefit Alzheimer's Community Cares' ID Locator Bracelet Service and other local projects. These ID Locator Tracking Bracelets are for Alzheimer's patients at risk at wandering away. Come join the fun and support your local community!
2022-2023 Club Officers
President: Barbara McKenzie
President Elect: Susan Scherer
Secretary: Irene Wood
Treasurer: Tena Sigmon
Director: Eileen Richardson